Who can I contact?

If you need help with your application, we recommend in the first instance you speak with your current Scout Leader or Explorer Scout Leader. They should be able to support you through the application process. Alternatively they can put you in contact with a member of your district team, such as the Assistant District Commissioner (Scouts) or the District Explorer Scout Commissioner (DESC).

If you need to speak to the County International Team, you can email them using the address below.

International Team